ALM Annual Canadian Fixed Income Investments in Pensions Forum
The 4th Annual Canadian Fixed Income Investments in Pensions Forum is the only event in Canada that is driven by leading institutional investors, addressing how pension funds generate leads and manage risks within their fixed income portfolio at the intersection of geopolitical uncertainty and forecasted economic growth.
PBI Consultant Presenting
1:45 PM – 2:30 PM | How to Effectively Exploit the Newest Opportunities in Corporate Credit and Private Debt in 2019 to 2020
There has been a rapid growth of private credit markets since the turn of the century. The volume has grown at virtually 20% a year. This reflects the advantages of this asset class to help enhance yield and diversify exposure. This panel of leading experts will discuss the most important considerations for institutional investors who plan to increase their commitments to corporate investments. You will come away understanding:
- What yield premiums are available in the corporate field today and how does this contrast with the long-term average premium.
- Where are the opportunities in the private debt space for institutional investors from 2019 to 2020?
- How can investors assess the compensation they receive for illiquidity and credit risks?
- What tools do successful bond managers employ to achieve superior results?
- Harnessing opportunities in emerging market debt
- The most effective strategies for obtaining results in this sector