- This event has passed.
IFEBP 2019 Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Conference
The IFEBP Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Conference allow trustees to explore new trends, share experiences and discover strategies to promote a complete culture of health for their plan members.
Who Should Attend
Trustees, administrators and staff who represent group benefit and health care plans in the Canadian corporate, multi-employer and public sectors. This conference would be of interest to any individual who has an interest in wellness topics, whether individually or in the workplace.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn firsthand about the latest trends in health and wellness that could be important to your plan design.
- Find out how others have successfully introduced wellness initiatives to their members.
- Discover ways to motivate plan participants to take part in the shared responsibility for their own health.
- Interact directly with speakers at your choice of followup workshops.
- Experience on-site health resources such as a health fair and other coordinated activities.
- Online program materials, virtual conference, welcome reception, three continental breakfasts, two luncheons and beverage breaks.
PBI Consultant Participating
Session: Sugar Addiction in the Workplace
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 27 – 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Speaker: Sherry Strong