- This event has passed.
IFEBP 2019 Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Conference
February - February
The IFEBP Canadian Health and Wellness Innovations Conference allow trustees to explore new trends, share experiences and discover strategies to promote a complete culture of health for their plan members.
Who Should Attend
Trustees, administrators and staff who represent group benefit and health care plans in the Canadian corporate, multi-employer and public sectors. This conference would be of interest to any individual who has an interest in wellness topics, whether individually or in the workplace.
Benefits of Attending
- Learn firsthand about the latest trends in health and wellness that could be important to your plan design.
- Find out how others have successfully introduced wellness initiatives to their members.
- Discover ways to motivate plan participants to take part in the shared responsibility for their own health.
- Interact directly with speakers at your choice of followup workshops.
- Experience on-site health resources such as a health fair and other coordinated activities.
- Online program materials, virtual conference, welcome reception, three continental breakfasts, two luncheons and beverage breaks.
PBI Consultant Participating
Session: Sugar Addiction in the Workplace
Date/Time: Wednesday, February 27 – 8:00-9:00 a.m.
Speaker: Sherry Strong