IFEBP Canadian Investment Institute Conference
September 15 - September 19
September 15-18, 2019
The Canadian Investment Institute is designed for advanced trustees and professionals who have a firm grasp of investment concepts and principles. This event features global and Canadian economic updates that will help attendees keep current on recent activities and trends. Other sessions will help attendees build their skills in portfolio oversight and provide timely information about the issues impacting the funds and participants you represent.
Who Should Attend
The IFEBP recommends that registrants have at least three years of investment education/experience.
- Experienced labour and management trustees
- Public sector trustees
- Other professionals who have mastered basic investment principles
Benefits of Attending
- Learn from leading-edge investment and economic professionals in Canada
- Choose from a unique mix of investment workshops that provide enhanced opportunities for interaction with speakers
- Hear what other funds are doing and why
PBI Consultant Presenting
Adam Rennison, CFA, FCIA, FSA, Partner, Senior Consultant
Grinding out Yield in a Low Yield Environment – Bond Overlays and Other Enhancement Ideas
Monday, 1:00-2:00 p.m.