PBI Wellness Summit: Living Well Through the Years
May @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
Wellness needs change over the years. How can health & wellness plans make sure that all members, and their families, get all their needs covered? The 3rd annual PBI Wellness Summit will be focused on understanding these changing needs and exploring ways we could help. It will explore many dimensions of wellness, with presentations that will cover the physical, financial, social, and emotional aspects.
The PBI Wellness Summit was designed with the interests and needs of multi-employer plan trustees in mind. Plan administrators, union representatives, and HR professionals might also benefit from attending.
- Learn about the latest industry trends.
- Discover new opportunities to improve your members’ wellness.
- Interact directly with experts during the post-presentation Q&As.
- Connect with service providers to gain a better understanding of how they might be able to help your members.
- Network with other trustees and learn how they have integrated wellness in their plan and/or union’s work.
Speaker: TBD- Women’s Health through the Years
Speaker: TBD – Financial Consumer Agency of Canada
Speaker: Lora Waugh – Beyond the Conversation Society
Speaker: TBD – Case Study of Wellness Initiatives Led by Multi-Employer Health & Welfare Plans