PBI Wellness Summit: Peace of Mind
May 8 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Stress can be found at the root of many issues for workers, family members, unions, and employers. The 2nd annual PBI Wellness Summit will focus on the many ways one can seek and gain peace of mind. It will explore dimensions of wellness beyond the physical one, with presentations that will cover the emotional, mental, financial, and social aspects. This year, the Summit will be followed by workshops in the afternoon.
The PBI Wellness Summit was designed with the interests and needs of multi-employer plan trustees in mind. Plan administrators, union representatives, and HR professionals might also benefit from attending.
- Learn about the latest industry trends.
- Discover new opportunities to improve your members’ wellness.
- Interact directly with experts during the post-presentation Q&As.
- Connect with service providers to gain a better understanding of how they might be able to help your members.
- Network with other trustees and learn how they have integrated wellness in their plan and/or union’s work.
Dr. John L. Oliffe, founder and lead of the Men’s Health Program at UBC.
BIO: Dr. Oliffe is a Professor at the School of Nursing at the University of British Columbia. Founder and lead investigator of the Men’s Health Research program, his work focuses on masculinities as it influences men’s health behaviors and illness management, and its impact on partners, families and quality of life. His research provides key insights to guide clinicians and researchers advance men’s health promotion practices. Dr. Oliffe has authored over 165 publications
The PBI Wellness Summit is a free invitation-only event. Contact to request an invitation.